Enter page title here


How does someone registered with the Canterbury "clinic" approach a clinician because their symptoms have become more intrusive?


Any of:

1) post a message on here - though preferably in the Canterbury patients forum rather than the general one as I am more likely to notice it there - the general forum sometimes gets bombarded with Russian spam

2) send an email to Jeremy [dot] Bland [at] nhs [dot] net

3) Telephone the department - numbers in the contacts page

It's a good idea to add a new symptom score to your account as wll - click "My CTS" then "My CTS record" then "Take a new severity score test"

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here.