Injection or not


Dear Dr Bland You called me back for an ultra sound scan last Sat - 11 Aug and informed me that I did have cts afterall. You suggested I hadd the steroid injection and agave me details to arrange appointment. My query is that as the symptons seem to have settled a little and are not too bad at the moment, should I go ahead with the injection now or wait unitl it returns. I am nervous of having treatment too soon and not sure what to do. Please can you advise me


If it feels as though it is getting better and the symptoms are tolerable then it would be perfectly reasonable to defer treatment for a while to see what happens. You can stay in touch with me on here (though I will move this thread to the Canterbury patients forum in a few days once you have had time to see this reply). JB

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here.