Injection ?


Hi Dr Bland

You called me back after my visit when you were on holiday and gave me the ultra sound scan. It appears I do ave cts after all and you suggested the injection in my right hand.

I have thought about it and as the symptoms are not too bad I am not sure about the injection. Should I have the injection now or wait to see if the symptoms get worse.

I would appreciate your advice .


Sorry about the late reply - this message got buried amongst all the others - If symptoms are fairly tolerable at present there is no pressing need to get them injected. If we simply do nothing for the present there is even some chance that it may improve by itself anyway so essentially this is up to you - you are the only person who really knows how much of a nuisance the symptoms are. JB

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here.