Re: Appointment last Monday


Hello Dr Bland.
Thank you for seeing me on Monday. I have been thinking about what you said and have decided to continue using the splint you supplied for about a month and see how I get on. If there is no improvement can I still have an injection as you advised me.
If I decide to have the injection how do I arrange it ?
Kind regards
Driscelia Skinner


Does it feel better with the splint? Given the severity of the right CTS my inclination would be to inject it anyway (normally we would operate on one this bad). The injection is a relatively trivial thing to do with an extremely small chance of causing problems. If you do decide to defer it you can always re-arrange it by leaving me a message on here. JB

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here.